Vince recognizes and respects the importance of the privacy of our visitors of our websites. This policy accounts for the personal data and cookies etc. used via our websites. If you do not agree with the terms herein, please do not use this website and delete the cookies placed by the website.
On our websites, we may collect information about name, postal address, email address, other contact information, age, interests, gender, IP addresses and other personal data. Our websites are intended for a general audience, and Vince does not knowingly collect personal data about any person under the age of 18 years.
We process personal data for the following purposes:
- Provision of Vince services and products and to accommodate your requests and inquiries
- The purposes listed in the below cookie section
Personal data will not be disclosed to anyone outside the Vince company without your consent unless permitted or required under applicable legislation.
We delete or anonymize your personal data when it is no longer needed for the purposes for which it was collected and subsequently processed.
If you have submitted personal data to us, e.g. when requesting a presentation, you enjoy certain rights to access and rectify data, however, subject to certain legal limitations.
We have implemented appropriate security measures to protect your personal data. We store personal data on servers with limited access located in secured facilities, and our security measures are evaluated on an ongoing basis. The servers are protected by firewalls, among other measures.
The following third parties store the following cookies on this website:
- Google Analytics (provided by Google Inc.) to enable us a) to perform statistical analyses of e.g. number of visitors, information on gender, age, location, interests and the like to learn about our visitors and b) to improve the website friendliness and usability, e.g. on the basis of website traffic measurements.
You may delete cookies if you no longer wish to store them on your computer. However, please note that the high quality of our website may be reduced as a consequence thereof. Please refer to the help guide for your browser for further guidance.
- For Internet Explorer, a help guide is available here
- For Mozilla, a help guide is available here
- For Chrome, a help guide is available here
- For Safari, a help guide is available here
5. Contact details
If you have any questions or comments or wish to exercise your rights under applicable legislation, please contact our privacy team by emailing to email@example.com.